An-Najah’s Center for Training and Rehabilitation at Hijjawi college of Technology was established in 2006 to produce skilled workers in various fields.
The center offers opportunities to train and rehabilitate individuals who were not able to obtain academic certificates.
Licensed by the Palestinian Ministry of Labor, the center provides practical skills in different fields, including one-year training programmes in the following fields:
- Refrigeration, heating and air conditioning
- Modern technology of lathering
- Automation and industrial electrical installations
- Computer maintenance and networking
- Graphic design
- Interior design and décor
- Modern agriculture
- Communications and cell phones maintenance
- Home appliances' maintenance
In addition, the center offers short term training programmes in other fields. It also offers the training programmes on transport and mechanics to staff members.
After finishing the one-year programmes, the college offers the applicants a certificate accredited from the Palestinian Ministry of Labor.