Terms of Reference
Hisham Hijjawi College of Technology has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) - Education to Work Transition Project - Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank for the project entitled: Upgrading of the Auto Mechatronics Diploma Program . Accordingly, Hisham Hijjawi College of Technology seeks the selection and employment of a project coordinator.
Hisham Hijjawi College of Technology is considering the selection of highly qualified Project Coordinator responsible for the overall implementation of all project activities under the supervision of the Project Director.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The project Coordinator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work on administrative forms, reports and financial documentation of the project.
- Follow-up all procurement and financial issues related to the project in accordance with the World Bank procurement procedures and guidelines.
- Coordinate, attend, and prepare minutes of the project various committees, meetings and activities.
- Carrying out all administrative issues related to the QIF project.
- Assist in procedures relating to receiving and installing equipment.
- Assist in preparing technical reports regarding the purchased equipment.
- Participation in creating communication channels with various stakeholders towards cooperation, and communication in issues related to the project.
- Collect the project documentation, and feed its Web Page with its data.
- Assist in preparing terms of references for hiring project consultants.
- Insure the implementation of the project work plan and report every stage to the steering committee.
- Write and type letters and memos drafted by director and assistant.
- Monitor and Assist in field studies, data gathering and analysis.
- Writing the quarterly progress reports, semi and annual reports and any other reports requested by Hisham Hijjawi College of Technology and the QIF project Coordination Unit at the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- Coordinate any other project pertinent tasks emerged during the project.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor degree preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, or any relevant field,
- At least three years of experience in project coordination and implementation preferable similar project,
- Administrative skills, preferable with background training in project management, budgeting and financial administration.
- Excellent communication, team work and community outreach skills.
- Very good English language skills,
- Excellent reporting skills in Arabic and English.
- Computer Skills and control over various software: Ms. Word, excel, database management.
Place of work: Hisham Hijjawi College of Technology
Time Frame: The duration of the assignment is almost 20 months. The coordinator shall work 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Start Date: 01/06/2016
Contract Type: Time Based Contract
Interested candidates should submit their CV along with cover letter by email to email@example.com no later than 26th April, 2016.
The selection process follows World Bank recruiting policies and procedures. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.